Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cutie Pa-tootie

Grace Catherine 455 Grace Catherine 456

I ended up taking Grace to the pediatrician’s office this last week.  She couldn’t quite shake her cold…they think it’s just sinus junk and put her on antibiotics.  Poor girl- I know how much sinus problems stink!  Then after our trip to the doctor we went over to Erin (Ediger) and Jeremy Yoh's for dinner.  Erin and I were supposed to walk that day but it was canceled d/t the doctor’s appointment so she graciously invited us over for dinner.  Everything was so delicious and it was wonderful to get out of the house and have some (normal- adult) conversation.  Madison, their daughter is 8 months old and it is so cute to see how much more interactive she is than Grace.  I can’t wait until they are both old enough to really start playing together! I hope they have as much fun as Erin and I do! We will have to return the favor some night and have them come over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment