Saturday, September 11, 2010

Time flies

When you’re having fun! Last weekend I had to work Friday and Saturday night so Todd had Grace.  He left to go to Salt Fork to be with John and Janice while I worked, then Sunday I drove to Salt Fork and picked up Grace to head to Dalton.  On the way I stopped to see Grandma and Grandpa Gerber then to my parent’s house.  Mom had 2 of her college friends over for the weekend and it was great to see them.  I go to introduce Grace to Jane for the first time and that was fun.  Monday we went to the Dari-ette for lunch and while there Grace played in the pumpkins!

Grace Catherine 512 Grace Catherine 510

We came back to Columbus on Tuesday just in time for me to work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Then Friday, Grace came with me for the first time to the Grocery store.  She loved the card we used because she was up high and could see out.  We sang and danced through the store and she giggled through most of it.  I’m sure the other shoppers thought I was crazy, but Grace thought I was funny and that’s all that matters! Here she is in the cart:

Grace Catherine 513 Grace Catherine 514

This morning we had fun playing in her exersaucer and modeling her OSU gear…

Grace Catherine 519 Grace Catherine 520

Grace Catherine 515 Grace was practicing her OH-IO! We’ll have it down before you know it!! In the afternoon we headed to the Kirby household for a great party.  There was wonderful food (thanks Kathleen!) and lots of kids for Grace to watch.  It was nice to go out of the house and be with friends.  It’s fun how the group is changing and now our get togethers center around kids.  After we got home and Grace was in her jammies Todd was swinging her around and making her laugh.  It was too cute! I couldn’t put my hands on the video camera right away- but I did get some cute pictures…

Grace Catherine 523

Grace Catherine 521 Grace Catherine 524

No comments:

Post a Comment