Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happenings in Columbus

Grace was a little under the weather last weekend. She had an ear infection (AGAIN!) and this time I definitely knew it as she had drainage out of her ears. It was gross- and this is coming from a nurse who deals with gross things at work all the time. Needles to say she was not a happy baby. And poor thing, even when she wasn’t feeling well I was snapping pictures.

IMG_0205 IMG_0207

And then we had full blown meltdown…

IMG_0221

I’ve had some people ask me if I’m still using cloth diapers and the answer is kind of! I’m a part time cloth diaperer. I put them on her when we are at home but if I’m going out when I think I might have to change her I put on a disposable. It’s a little easier than carting around a soiled diaper. I do still love using them at home and on short trips. I have some pictures of Grace before her bath the other night. She was rockin’ the cloth diaper that day.

IMG_0290 IMG_0292

IMG_0287 IMG_0303

She’s also started moving. Not crawling, but scooting on her bottom across the floor. The other day I left the room for just a little bit and she had worked herself all across the family room floor. By the time I came back she had wedged herself behind my big chair and was peeking around it. I guess it’s about time I baby proof my house.

IMG_0231 IMG_0253

IMG_0259 IMG_0248

She’s getting into more and more. I was sorting through her clothes weeding out those that were too small for her. I folded the first bunch and stacked them neatly. I went to pull out some more, turned around and saw this…

IMG_0316 IMG_0318

And finally just some random cuteness.

IMG_0271 IMG_0331

IMG_0340

IMG_0342

IMG_0344

No comments:

Post a Comment