Friday, March 25, 2011

When will the sickness end?

Grace is sick…again. I feel like this could be my post every week. Poor little girl has conjunctivitis, double ear infection(and with tubes in this is GROSS!) and some sort of gastrointestinal bug. Not to mention a common cold- complete with runny nose and cough. Seriously, I couldn’t even make this stuff up. She’s not getting eye drops and ear drops two times a day. So you can guess how much fun we’re having at our house right now! I’ve also recently found out that I have some health issues as well. I’ve been dealing with tachycardia, shortness of breath, muscle weakness and several other symptoms. I knew my thyroid was to blame, however after seeing an endocrinologist I found out I have Grave’s disease. I have 2 treatment options- radioactive iodine or a thyroidectomy (surgery). I have no idea which one I’ll choose at this point. I have to make a decision in April.

On a lighter note: last weekend Grace and I went home for the opening of the dari-ette. We had a great time with Great Aunt Lori, Aunt Carli, Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Kelsie, my friend Sydney and her two adorable girls, and of course Grandma and Grandpa. Here are just a few pictures.

IMG_0563 IMG_0573

IMG_0586 IMG_0582

IMG_0597 IMG_0603

No comments:

Post a Comment