Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It feels like summer!

IMG_1040IMG_1041


IMG_1038 Grace loves her Aunt Carli!! Carli and Jeremy and my friend Lisa and her husband Dan came over to help me mulch and plant some flowers last weekend. It was great help and much appreciated.

Then after everyone left Grace had a high fever and we ended up going to the urgent care (yet again). She had a viral upper respiratory infection and then developed roseola. Mom came down on Tuesday to help with Grace and give me a chance to get some stuff done. She has Grandma wrapper around her finger as they stopped to read wherever Grace wanted!IMG_1049

Unfortunately I worked this past weekend and Grace spent the weekend with Todd, however I was able to go to Dalton on Monday and Tuesday and Grace and I had a great time. With the weather being so HOT we were able to go swimming and hang out in the air conditioning! IMG_1056 IMG_1066



IMG_1076 IMG_1071

IMG_1072 IMG_1063



The green and yellow outfit is her swimming outfit. It has floaties in the chest. The last photo shows her trying to blow up a beach ball. She’s watched me blow it up several time and now mimics me. She’s so observant!

No comments:

Post a Comment