Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I’m sure I won’t post before Christmas so I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Grace was posing in front of the tree again the other day. She wouldn’t take off the buckeye necklace- so I guess we are combining our two favorite things in these pictures- Christmas and the Buckeye’s!

IMG_1670 IMG_1672

IMG_1671 IMG_1675

This morning we went to COSI to play. It was rainy and chilly and I needed to get out of the house! What a difference a few months makes. We were there last around 2-3 months ago and this time Grace had so much fun running and climbing. She was much more involved in the activities and with the other kids. There also was a Dora the explorer exhibit that she loved even though she doesn’t know who Dora is.

IMG_1686  IMG_1680

She especially loved playing in this ambulance and medical play center. There was a button she could push to make the lights go. She played for a long time with the stethoscopes and the syringes. Maybe she is a future nurse like mama?? 

IMG_1681 IMG_1689

IMG_1688 IMG_1682

IMG_1691

She had a great time being my little explorer!

No comments:

Post a Comment