Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 weeks old...

Hanging out in her boppy




Tired after our walk



Friends Jane and Craig Gudakunst gave us diapers as part of our baby gift- the diapers were "decorated" with phrases...this one was fitting in that we used it the day mom was here! And yes, she really did wait for gramma...a nice full diaper!



This week has flown by... Tuesday my mom came down and I was able to get some errands done and she put in some "grandma" time. Wednesday I was able to go out with a friend to dinner while Todd watched Grace. It was nice to get out of the house by myself - but hard to leave her even for a few hours! Then today we met two work friends and their children at a park. The kids had a great time playing, and Grace and I enjoyed the fresh air (and I enjoyed the adult conversation).


Grace has been taking her Zantac now since monday night. It tastes terrible and she hates taking it but I think it's making a difference. She is still spitting up, but has had less episodes where she seems to be in pain. She has her one month Dr's appointment next wednesday and they will evaluate how things are going then.






No comments:

Post a Comment