Monday, May 24, 2010

Visitors

This past week has flown by! We've been keeping busy. Last weekend Kelsie came to visit on her way back from Cincinnati and she was met by my mom. It was nice once again to have some extra sets of hands. Then I headed to Dalton to get Grace's pictures taken. They are going to be adorable! Now this weekend my college friend Lisa is visiting. It's been nice to see everyone and it helps my days go by easier. I'm able to actually get a shower every now and then!

Grace's reflux seems to be doing a little better, however she still needs to sleep at an incline and spits up a lot. Her eczema is also still there, but seems to be doing a little better. She's still up about every 3 hours during the night which is making me tired, however every now and then I'll get a stretch of 4 hours which is nice!

Aren't I cute?!


Hanging out while mommy showers


Tummy time!


Aunt kelsie came to visit!


Helping mom garden






No comments:

Post a Comment