Friday, January 28, 2011

update

It’s been a little while since I’ve posted last. The last few weeks have been very busy. I'm posting a bunch of pictures of what we’ve been up to…

Grace Catherine 902             Grandma Janice and Great Grandma Bobbie came to visit.

Grace Catherine 903Last weekend I went to Dalton to visit and have the Kohler Christmas dinner.

Grace Catherine 911 Playing with MollyGrace Catherine 913 Grace Catherine 918 Grace and Kaylie matched!

Grace Catherine 920 Anna and GraceGrace Catherine 923

Then this past week we went to Coshocton for Jeff’s calling hours and funeral.

Grace Catherine 927 Grace and Uncle Brian

Grace Catherine 928 With the doggies

Grace Catherine 929 Grace wore her Christmas dress to the church.

Grace has to get tubes in her ears this upcoming Tuesday. She has been on every type of oral antibiotic and even had shots so this is the next step. Hopefully it will be quick and fairly painless for her. Mom is coming down to help out since I have to be there with her at 6:30am and she can’t have anything to eat/drink after midnight. How do you explain to a 9 month old that they can’t eat?! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Tara,
    Let me know if you need anything - food, etc. Especially after your mom leaves. Madison had a fever for the last 3 days last week. I would like to get together again at some point anyway. Let me know when Grace (and you) are up for it :) I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete